Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
Dark ruby in colour with a medium+ intense nose.
A nice wine, but I’m torn as it taste more Chilean than Sonoma
Positives: This wine features cedar, blackcurrants, cassis, blackberry, dark cherry, plum, black peppercorn, green peppers, menthol, soy, graphite & leather. Full body with medium+ tannins, good acidity & a long length.
Drink now or in the next 3 years on its own or pair it with prosciutto mushroom pizza.
Tasted: 17 April 2014
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8.5+/10, Total: 17+/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Montes Alpha Cabernet Sauvignon 2007, Chile