Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (4)
A massive effort from the folks at 2 hands, a deep black and purple rim. The wine is bursting with aromatics of plum, cassis, blackberry, jam, vanilla, chocolate and spice. Full bodied, rich and creamy with smooth tannins and medium acidity. A hedonistic wine in a style that is often a syrupy, jammy mess but the folks at two hands have created an immensely drinkable wine, highly recommended.
A huge wine to be sure, pours a black and purple. Huge aromatics of plum, dark fruit, jam, chocolate, vanilla and sweet spice. Full bodied, rich and creamy with enough tannins and acidity to ensure its not flabby. A hedonistic wine but immensely drinkable, highly recommended.
- Two Hands Angels' Share Shiraz 2014, South Australia
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia