Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
Great example of Aussie Shiraz. This wine is driven by black fruit, herbal notes of spearmint and eucalyptus and marked purple flowers. Full bodied and juicy but the tannins and alcohol were in balance. Clean with indication of oak treatment a tasty wine and classic example.
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Stellenrust Peppergrinder's Shiraz 2012, Stellenbosch
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia