Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (6)
Outstanding Shiraz. Very smooth and long finish. A crowd pleaser for sure...keep in mind for your Christmas parties. Tasted December 2011.
Tasted May 2012. Very sweet and smooth with a little tannin kick at the end with a hint spices. Dominated by rich dark fruit flavours of ripe plum, currant and tart blueberries which continue through a nice long finish. A very easy Shiraz to quaff at an ungentlemanly pace.
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Stellenrust Peppergrinder's Shiraz 2012, Stellenbosch
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia