Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
A California cab that’s good for $25. That does not happen very often. Like Cee Lo Green drinking freshly squeezed OJ. Its big, round and real Juicy. Drive around town and get a few of these, and forget you and forget the food. Its great on it’s own.
Visit my website www.getyourwineon.ca/
This Vintages LCBO release featured California Cabs. This wine is a blend of 80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Merlot with some Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot and Malbec. This wine showed ripe blueberry, chocolate, plum and violet. It's dry with soft, integrated tannins. It's a bit hot on the finish but other than that, it's well-balanced. At this price point, there is a lot to enjoy!
Visit my website www.theyummygrape.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia