Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (4)
Now here's a lovely Chianti Classico that's both food friendly as any Chianti should be, but also has the stuff to sip on its own. An expected barnyard aroma greats the nose along with cherry, tomato, earth, licorice, cinnamon, tobacco, clearly lots happening here. It's medium-full in body, sour, savoury and earthy. Matured in traditional botti for a year, the oak is present, but integrated. Juicy acidity, good balance, long finish. Well done. Drink now with any tomato based pasta sauce or hold short term. Jan 2016.
Decanted for three hours after a year in the celler and it was the best chianti's I have had this year easily, which I had more!
Visit my website www.winealign.com/user-list/moonwine/cellar-shared
Just an arch-classic Chianti, full of umami-driven flavours but also endowed with ripe plum fruit. Loved this.
- Il Molino Di Grace Riserva Chianti Classico 2009, Tuscany
- Ca' Di Pesa Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Le Fonti Di Panzano Chianti Classico Riserva 2012, Tuscany
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Di Fizzano Single Vineyard Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Isole E Olena Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany