Critic Reviews (8)
Community Reviews (5)
Great, S. Blanc. pale straw colour, med-body, citrus, fruity, with light herbs. Dry-tart mineral finish. Trying with baked lemon dill salmon tonight
Gooseberry, nettles, grassiness, and grapefruit on the nose. It is very fruity with crisp acidity, a light-to-medium body and a lingering aftertaste. Great complexity and balance.
Effervescent gooseberry, herbal, grass and guava aromas. Crisp mouthfeel with good aroma replays. Has bright acidity for pairing with food and a lengthy, tart finish. Tasted Sept/2013.
Reviews from Errazuriz Wine Tasting:
Visit my website vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com
This Chilean Sauvignon Blanc from Errazuriz has lovely acidity and good complexity. Soft grapefruit and ripe citrus notes are enhanced by passionfruit and savoury tomato vine and rapini. This wine has an intensity and mouthfilling juicy freshness with a farily long finish. Tasted at WWAC Sept 2013.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough