Errazuriz Max Reserva Sauvignon Blanc 2011, Aconcagua Valley
Aconcagua Valley, Chile
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Grassiness, green apple, asparagus, and lime on the nose. It has lots of fruit with crisp acidity. A fantastic spring/summer wine. Chill well.
Nice and light. Tropical fruits and granny smith apples on the nose. Flavours of pineapple and melon. A touch of sweetness with well balanced acidity. Excellent finish. A good value at $15.95. Tasted October 2012.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough