Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (1)
Despite the high reviews from the pros, this wine did not strike the same notes for me. The main flavour profile was centered on dark fruits (black currant, black cherry) while also showing some green/herbaceous notes, along with tobacco and cedar undertones. The wine had a decent level of acid and length. In my amateur opinion, there are just better wines available for same money.
Tasted blind at a Beefsteak & Burgundy Club event, May 2016.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005, Mendoza
- Ferrari Carano Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, California
- Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia