Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (3)
A soft wine showing medium levels of acid and tannins and showing a lovely ruby colour in the glass. There is a slightly sweet finish, with flavours of red fruits (cherries, strawberries) dominating.
Tasted blind at a Beefsteak & Burgundy Club event, May 2016.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia
- Tectonia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley