Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
A soft wine showing medium levels of acid and tannins and showing a lovely ruby colour in the glass. There is a slightly sweet finish, with flavours of red fruits (cherries, strawberries) dominating.
Tasted blind at a Beefsteak & Burgundy Club event, May 2016.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Intriga Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley