Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (1)
Notes of green apple, dried herb, concrete, white grapefruit, and just the slightest touch of developing petrol. On the palate, it begins with laser sharp acidity and bone-dry intensity, bolstered by more weight than expected. Very good length. Steely, powerful, and focused, it lacks a bit of dimensionality and is quite austere at present but possesses the structure to develop into a very good wine with classic Riesling honey, petrol, and elastic weight.
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Dry Riesling 2012, South Australia