Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Pale straw in colour with a light intensity on the nose. Aromas of citrus, minerality and apple. Palate is extra dry with light body and crisp acidity. Good balance with a shortish finish. A decent aperitif wine. As with all Muscadet, would be good with mollusks, oysters and such. Possibly with an edam or emmentaler cheese.
- Les Grands Presbytères Vieilles Vignes Sur Lie Muscadet Sèvre & Maine 2013, Loire
- Pierre Luc Bouchaud Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine 2015, Loire
- Michel Delhommeau Cuvée Harmonie Muscadet De Sèvre Et Maine 2013, Loire
- Domaine Salmon Grande Réserve Muscadet Sèvre & Maine Sur Lie 2014, Loire
- Chateau Du Cleray Muscadet Sevre Et Maine 2014, Loire