Community Reviews (2)
White blossom, pear, lemon & apricot. Long lemon-lime finish. Slightly briny & minerally. Fresh.
Visit my website www.wine-gems.blogspot.com
As Muscadet's go this one was a bit lacking in fruit and overall balance and I also noticed a harsh finish. However normally I am a huge Muscadet fan and would still consider this a great pairing for Oysters and fresh fish… just there are far better Muscadet's out there.
Visit my website www.towineman.com
- Le Fils Des Gras Moutons Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine Sur Lie 2015, Loire
- Les Grands Presbytères Vieilles Vignes Sur Lie Muscadet Sèvre & Maine 2013, Loire
- Pierre Luc Bouchaud Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine 2015, Loire
- Michel Delhommeau Cuvée Harmonie Muscadet De Sèvre Et Maine 2013, Loire
- Grand Fief De La Cormeraie Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine Sur Lie 2014, Loire