Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
This basic Muscadet has aromas of lime-infused honey and flavours of fresh apple, but, unfortunately, little else. The colour is light, but so is everything else, and indeed it hardly seems like you're drinking wine at all. It's not that it's all that bad, it's that there's no depth at all, and the late bitterness, with vague minerality, leading to a very dry finish, doesn't help. It's fine for the price, I suppose, and with time the texture thickens and the flavours deepen with the emergence of pear honey, but it's pretty much completely uninteresting.
- Les Grands Presbytères Vieilles Vignes Sur Lie Muscadet Sèvre & Maine 2013, Loire
- Pierre Luc Bouchaud Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine 2015, Loire
- Michel Delhommeau Cuvée Harmonie Muscadet De Sèvre Et Maine 2013, Loire
- Domaine Salmon Grande Réserve Muscadet Sèvre & Maine Sur Lie 2014, Loire
- Chateau Du Cleray Muscadet Sevre Et Maine 2014, Loire