Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (4)
My 2 go to Kiwi sauvignon blancs used to be oyster bay, and if a special occasion; cloudy bay. Found my new fav priced in the middle of the these 2. If you are a fan of whites from new zealand, i reco giving this one a try.
This is a go to Sauvignon Blanc at our house.it is definitely citrus flavored on the pallet with a heavy grapefruit influence. It also has depth with flavors of herbs, ripe fruit and lime. It is high in acidity, but we'll balanced and has great length.I did not find this wine to be sweet or have notes of SO2.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Craggy Range Te Muna Road Single Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Martinborough
- Roger & Didier Raimbault Sancerre 2014, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley