Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
This is an excellent Riesling. Fresh, with a wide range of aromas from pear/apple through to slightly tropical with vague hints of pineapple. Good Bench minerality. Slightly off-dry in style (Mr. Senchuk prefers a touch of sugar to balance the high acidity, and I agree). Wonderfully complex with excellent length. Oct. 2015.
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Dry Riesling 2012, South Australia