Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (4)
Very floral on the nose, followed by a delicious mix of red fruits, plums and hints of smoke. Good structure and a fine backbone of acidity round out the finish. A dying breed at Vintages this wine - a great wine under $15. A no brainer purchase. Tasted Feb 2014.
Ruby red colour. Nose shows off red fruit, perfume, anise and some funk (the acetone kind, not the boogie kind). Medium body with tacky tannins (the sticky kind, not the cheesy kind). Not overly long or complex, but nicely balanced with a touch of finesse. Hey, at $13.95 this wine's national flower should be bargainvillea. Dec. 2013.
Similar Red Blend
- Luis Felipe Edwards Guardian Reserva Red Blend 2012, Colchagua Valley
- Lua Cheia Em Vinhas Velhas 2014, Douro
- Château De Vaugelas Le Prieuré Corbières 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Château De Ciffre Terroirs D'altitude Saint Chinian 2011, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Herdade Do Portocarro 2010, Portugal