Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, Coonawarra, South Australia
Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (8)
An excellent Aussie Cab. Lifted nose with violets, minty herbal notes, graphite, blackberry, cassis, and licorice. Well integrated oak, nicely balanced and a plush mouthfeel. Excellent length. The 10's are starting to drink beautifully now and likely have a few years to go. April 2015.
This wine is very consistent and just plain tasty every time. Even at its new price point it's worth it.
Medium-high intensity aroma profile with ripe fruits, pepper, herbal and vegetal notes, along with hints of cassis. It's full-bodied with nice aroma replays on the palate, and mouth-watering acids. Tannins are smooth, while the finish is lengthy. Lovely stuff. Tasted Feb/2014.
Visit my website vintagewinepicks.blogspot.com
Visit my website www.winealign.com/user-list/moonwine/cellar-shared
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Intriga Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia