Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
I have always been a fan of this wine. Mission Hill’s team led by John Simes has done considerable work with this wine to bring it to a consistently high level. The 2012 shined in our tasting showing bamboo, lime leaf, lemon grass and fresh daikon. The wine is quite perfumed in the mouth with zucchini blossom and pumpkin seeds. The acids are sharp as a razor and should add enough armor to its shoulders to keep this little dude in the field for a decade with cold cellaring. Great job.
- Dr. Heidemanns Bergweiler Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese 2013, Mosel
- Maximin Grünhäuser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett 2012, Mosel
- Tawse Sketches Of Niagara Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Vineland Estates Elevation St. Urban Vineyard Riesling 2014, Ontario
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Dry Riesling 2012, South Australia