Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (5)
Med. density ruby/garnet colour. High viscosity. Med. intensity nose of black olives, cooked raspberries, black pepper, vanilla, and coffee beans.
Dry, full body, med. tannin, med. acidity. Cooked raspberries, black currants, black pepper, vanilla, smoke, and coffee. Long length. Very good quality.
Visit my website www.suesterling.com
Dark fruit, spice and a little smokiness make for a great wine experience in my opinion.
As others mention, it really is a great value. We had this with prime rib, garlic mash potatoes and mixed veg. Solid food/wine combination.
Visit my website www.wineandparties.blogspot.com
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- Tyrrell's Rufus Stone Shiraz 2006, Australia