Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
Really impressive tannins and structure for the price. Cherry, tobacco, cassis, smoky vanilla oak, leather, herbs...it's all in there. Niagara Acidity keeps it fresh and balanced.
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
The 2011 Conspiracy is a ripasso-styled wine based on Cabernet Sauvignon (85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Cabernet Franc) from the appassimento-minded Foreign Affair winery.
The wine is surprisingly ripe given the vintage – with black fruit, floral, and herb notes – balanced alongside fresh acidity and soft tannins. The oak (14 months in a combination of French and American oak) is slightly overwhelming, with abundant vanilla and spice. The length is good. A wine for short- to medium-term enjoyment. The oak will further integrate with time.
Visit my website www.viinin.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Reserva De Familia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Ringbolt Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Western Australia
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Errazuriz Aconcagua Alto Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Aconcagua Valley