Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
The 2011 Conspiracy is a ripasso-styled wine based on Cabernet Sauvignon (85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Cabernet Franc) from the appassimento-minded Foreign Affair winery.
The wine is surprisingly ripe given the vintage – with black fruit, floral, and herb notes – balanced alongside fresh acidity and soft tannins. The oak (14 months in a combination of French and American oak) is slightly overwhelming, with abundant vanilla and spice. The length is good. A wine for short- to medium-term enjoyment. The oak will further integrate with time.
Visit my website www.viinin.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Carolina Reserva De Familia Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Maipo Valley
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, California
- Trivento Golden Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Mendoza
- Bremerton Coulthard Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 9 Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia