Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (1)
Pale straw in colour with fine mousse and medium intensity on the nose
Positives: A simple sparkler featuring lemon lime, quince and light toastiness.
Interesting Point: The LCBO will have this sparkler on sale a couple of times throughout the year.
Drink now on its own or pair it with Sunday Brunch.
Tasted: 14 Oct 12
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8.5+/10, Total: 17.5/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Sparkling White
- Marie Pierre Manciat Brut Crémant De Bourgogne, Burgundy
- Tawse Spark Brut Sparkling 2012, Ontario
- Domaine J. Laurens Le Moulin Brut Blanquette De Limoux, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Pierre Sparr Cremant D' Alsace Brut Reserve, Alsace
- Wolf Blass Gold Label Pinot Noir/Chardonnay Sparkling Wine 2011, South Australia