Errazuriz Max Reserva Sauvignon Blanc 2011, Aconcagua Valley
Aconcagua Valley, Chile
Pale lemon colour; aromas of gooseberry and herbal-lime grass; dry, medium-bodied with bright acidity; flavours of lime, honey-citrus and grapefruit rind lead to a refreshing, crisp long finish.
Halibut fish-n-chips with tangy tartar sauce and vinaigrette cole slaw
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
Nice and light. Tropical fruits and granny smith apples on the nose. Flavours of pineapple and melon. A touch of sweetness with well balanced acidity. Excellent finish. A good value at $15.95. Tasted October 2012.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2014, Marlborough
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough
- Buitenverwachting Sauvignon Blanc 2012, South Africa
- Matetic Corralillo Sauvignon Blanc 2014, San Antonio Valley
- Saint Clair Vicar's Choice Sauvignon Blanc 2011, Marlborough