Critic Reviews (4)
Community Reviews (1)
Though a 50-50 blend of syrah and grenache, to me the syrah really shines through here. Blackberry fruit, mingled with notes of smoked meat, black olives, bklack peppet and Provencal herbs. Drinking nicely now, should hold for a few more years. Tasted June 2013.
- Vignobles De Balma Vénitia Cuvée Saint Roch Vacqueyras 2011, Rhone
- Pierre Amadieu Romane Machotte Gigondas 2012, Rhone
- Domaine Du Grapillon D'or Gigondas 2012, Rhone
- Domaine Grand Nicolet Les Esqueyrons Rasteau 2012, Rhone
- Domaine Beau Mistral Vieilles Vignes Rasteau Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2012, Rhone