Bonterra Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
From organic agriculture. Although a bit rustic Cabernet that is nevertheless argues for its fruit and balance in the...
Cassis, peppery, barnyard, saddle leather, earthy, light Bandaid aromas. Round, dry, slightly tannic palate with...
This is a fairly fleshy, generous cabernet with ripe black cherry/currant fruit, plum, milk chocolate, oak resin and...
An opaque purple red wine with aromas of blackberry, cedar and smoke with dried herb notes. It is fullbodied and well...
This wine has gained in structure and complexity since I first tasted it in May 2012, developing quite intriguing...
Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (3)
The 2010 Bonterra Cabernet Sauvignon is a medium bodied, fruity to integrated wine, with intense aromas of red currant, pomegranate, violets/cedar and oak. Tannins are refined to tannic (decant for 1+ hours) and the finish is medium. It is food friendly; drink now-2017. My impression: NICE (once it opens up), 88 pts - correctly priced when on sale for $16. Tasted Jan/13.
or here @
Visit my website www.grapeselections.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ringbolt Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Western Australia
- Santa Carolina Reserva De Familia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley
- Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2014, Colchagua Valley
- Santa Carolina Reserva De Familia Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Maipo Valley
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, California