Astrolabe Province Sauvignon Blanc 2011, Marlborough, South Island
Marlborough, New Zealand
...Astrolabe is one of New Zealand’s leading producers of Sauvignon Blanc and this wine is no exception. Powerful and complex, with intense aromas and flavours of passion fruit, gooseberries and freshly cut herbs. Refreshing acidity and a long finish. Made to drink now. Score: 91 (Janet Dorozynski, www.WineAlign.com, May 2012)
Critic Reviews (6)
Community Reviews (1)
Our current 'Go To' SB...love the bright citrus impact and balanced finish. Our friends fly through this stuff when served poolside.
Update: Whitehaven (278556) is now our new 'Go To' NZ SB now that local Astrolabe stocks are dwindling.
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Dog Point Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2014, Marlborough
- Villa Maria Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2014, Marlborough
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough
- Rapaura Springs Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye 2013, Loire