Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (3)
This is a very nice Carmenere from Chile. It has a long finish, with tastes of plum, fruity and has a touch of tobacco taste. Goes well with steak, stew and brie cheese.
A nice choice for wine of the month. Good value.
It is a full bodied red with loads of flavour and smooth with a spicy finish. It is a very aromatic wine with black cherry, fresh dark plums, cassis, mint, rosemary, cedar and tobacco leaf. The mouthfeel has rich texture, lively acidity and ripe tannins. This Carmenère finish is long, fresh with black pepper and underbrush. Good balance between fruity and savoury elements, very good value here, strongly recommended.
Visit my website paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Carmenere Gran Reserva 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Concha Y Toro Winemaker's Lot 148 Carmenère 2007, Chile
- Emiliana Novas Carménère / Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Viña Tarapacá Gran Reserva Carmenère 2013, Maipo Valley
- Miguel Torres Cordillera De Los Andes Special Reserva Carmenère 2009, Curicó Valley