Charles Duret Brut Crémant De Bourgogne - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
A leavening fizz playing hardball. Salty, sour starter rising in temperature to near caramel, seized by dilute apple...
This is a very pale, almost silvery sparkler with a fairly generous if simple nose of fresh apple, with very light...
Simple but pleasant, fresh and appley, almost dry and crisp crémant, with decent length overall. Drink now. Tasted...
Critic Reviews (3)
Similar Sparkling White
- Wolf Blass Gold Label Pinot Noir/Chardonnay Sparkling Wine 2012, South Australia
- Tawse Spark Brut Sparkling 2012, Ontario
- Domaine De Vaugondy Brut Vouvray, Loire
- Domaine J. Laurens Le Moulin Brut Blanquette De Limoux, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Tawse Spark Limestone Ridge Riesling Sparkling 2013, Ontario