Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (7)
Deep red colour in the glass. Powerful dark fruit and cedar nose. Excellent acidity keep this wine juicy on the palate. Taste include black cherry, blueberry, blackberry, and moderate oakiness.
A tasty treat!
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
Cherries lead the way on the palate and nose, soft smooth full-bodied with a long finish. Nice food wine or sipper.
Nothing to get too excited about here, but still enjoyable and reasonably priced at under $20. A safe selection. Tasted December 2011.
- Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Provolo Campotorbian Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2011, Veneto
- Speri Pigaro Ripasso Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2012, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto