Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (6)
Nice purple colour, starting to amber at the rim. Lovely, very Italian nose of dried flowers, herbs and forresty notes. Reveals itself on the palate a c-s with cassis fruit and good tannic structure. Med-bodied, with a long spicy finish. Very enjoyable, and I suspect it will continue to evolve. Fine of expression of c-s in the Italian idiom.
Structured, ripe and complex. A good tuscan cab. Cassis, graphite, dark fruit and peppercorn with Nearly enough (in my opinion) Of That tuscan savory character we all know and love. Not life changing year goal easy find for a last second buy.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casas Del Bosque Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Tectonia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley