Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (5)
What a stunner!! Loads of classic Cabernet notes on the nose, with blackberry, cassis, coffee, cigar box, tar, and a healthy dose of barnyard. The stink on this one added a ton of complexity and reminded me of a good Brunello. On the palate, it was full-bodied with high tannin and acidity, with more of the same black fruit notes shining through along with soy sauce, dark chocolate and some meaty notes. A top-notch bottle at a respectable price with 8-10 years life ahead of it if you want to stash it in the cellar. Tasted January 2013
Intensely flavoured, and very much Italian in style. Bright food friendly acids, rich, and very complex. Fresh and dried fruits balanced by spice, earthy truffle, some dark chocolate and leather.
$30 well spent if you're into old world style wines that have that wonderful, complex mix of funk and fruit.
This was barely drinkable. So thick, when I try to explain it, all I can say it felt like walking in deep mud! This was pair with an authentic Tuscany meal.
Visit my website www.winealign.com/user-list/moonwine/cellar-shared
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casas Del Bosque Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Tectonia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley