Community Reviews (1)
This smooth, solid Shiraz offers up rich blackberry, smoke and dark chocolate. Nicely supportive tannins make it a good choice for smoky meat dishes. This will remind you why you fell in love with big, bold Barossa Shiraz in the first place.
- Jim Barry The Lodge Hill Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Stellenrust Peppergrinder's Shiraz 2012, Stellenbosch
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Rockcliffe Third Reef Shiraz 2013, Western Australia