Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (1)
Slightly bricking in color. Loads of dried/cooked fruit aromas of prune, blackberry jam, and raisin are offset nicely by chocolate mint, baking spice, tobacco, leather, and an intense cedar note. The palate is similar, but with some black olive and clove. Very full, lots of tannins, but velvety. Long finish with more raisin, prune, chocolate mint, and some smoke.
- Zeni Barriques Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2009, Veneto
- Luciano Arduini Amarone Di Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Monte Del Frá Lena Di Mezzo Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Masi Costasera Amarone Classico 2011, Veneto
- Bolla Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto