Community Reviews (1)
Another Vonn's purchase, for just $14.69. This cabernet is pure Napa, with ripe dark fruit (think blackberries, cassis), nice oak treatment and thankfully little residual sugar. Well-balanced and with some decent structure as well. Needs just a bit more complexity and length to score over 90, but this would be a multiple purchase at $15 for me. Unfortunately, I have returned from California and will not pay $26 LCBO extortion price tag. Drink now of hold for a few years. Tasted Oct 2013.
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casas Del Bosque Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Tectonia Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Maipo Valley