Beaulieu Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2005, Napa Valley
Community Reviews (2)
Have a couple of these in my cellar, time to open one and give it a try!
Very aromatic. Nose whaffs dark fruit notes, blackberry seems to dominate.
Do decant this wine for a 1/2 hour or so, a little exposure to air really improved this wine's taste.
Well structured taste. Ripe fruit notes, blackberry and black cherry along with vanilla and cedar. Soft tannins with a nice lip smack'n finish.
Still tasting very good!
(Tasted April 2012)
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Casas Del Bosque Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Maipo Valley
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Firestone Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California