Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (4)
Great wine, but in my opinion is not ready to drink, looks very young and has a very intense fruit, the wine has almost a sweet taste, I remember in the old vintages this wine had less density, more complexity, and tannins much more evolved.
May be it would be better to keep it in the cellar for a while before drinking it ..
I will prefer a Brigaldara instead.
R.Staiano (FISAR GROUP)
- Luciano Arduini Amarone Di Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Monte Del Frá Lena Di Mezzo Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Masi Costasera Amarone Classico 2011, Veneto
- Bolla Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Veneto
- Sartori Corte Brà Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2009, Veneto