Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
Pronounced nose that hits you before the nose reaches the glass: gooseberry, ripe melon, wet grass, passion fruit, mango, lime juice, touch of green vegetal (asparagus).
There's so much fruit on the nose some might be surprised to find this dry, the medium+ acid holds all together fairly well. Flavours of quince, gooseberry, passion fruit, melon, pear and white grapefruit. Medium+ finish.
One of the poster children for that intense style of Kiwi SB. This is a great summer patio wine.
Tasted November 2016.
Visit my website www.vinceteragroup.com/
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough