Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (2)
Based on My Parker's notes, I expected a massive blockbuster, While ripe and pute, this wine is extremely well balanced - not in-your-face at all, It is a textbook South Rhone red, with nothing out of place, soft tannin and a long finish. A joy to taste. Drink now or in the next few years.
- Vignobles De Balma Vénitia Cuvée Saint Roch Vacqueyras 2011, Rhone
- Pierre Amadieu Romane Machotte Gigondas 2012, Rhone
- Domaine Beau Mistral Vieilles Vignes Rasteau Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2012, Rhone
- Les Halos De Jupiter Côtes Du Rhône 2012, Rhone
- Domaine Les Grands Bois Cuvée Maximilien Côtes Du Rhône Villages Cairanne 2012, Rhone