Community Reviews (1)
The 2012 version of Norman's top blend of Ontario (2/3) and County (1/3) fruit presents a lovely earthy nose and shows aromas of cherry, red berry, licorice, minerality with well integrated oak. It has a light to medium body frame, medium plus acidity, some tannic structure but approachable, and excellent length. April 2016.
Similar Pinot Noir
- Domaine Pavelot Aux Gravains Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru 2013, Burgundy
- Dutton Estate Karmen Isabella Dutton Ranch Pinot Noir 2011, California
- Domaine Michel Juillot Mercurey Les Champs Martin 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy
- Greywacke Pinot Noir 2011, Marlborough
- Domaine D'ardhuy Aloxe Corton Les Chaillots 1er Cru 2012, Burgundy