Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (1)
I am generally a fan of South African wines. I like their rustic qualities, and unique flavours. This Shiraz, however, is a bit too much for me. It is a powerful wine, with powerful barnyard flavours. You should really like that aspect of South African wines to purchase this one.
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Claymore Walk On The Wild Side Shiraz 2013, South Australia
- Cristobal 1492 Barrel Selection Shiraz 2012, Mendoza