Community Reviews (1)
New World in style, this features a nose of tropical fruits, green grass, gooseberry, white nectarine and a touch of caramel. But while lively on the nose, it's more subdues that full-on new world examples.
Crisp with nice acid, it's still slightly creamy on the palate. Fruits follow the nose, with pear coming forward as well.
Consider this the half-way mark between France and New Zealand.
Visit my website www.vinceteragroup.com/
Similar Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Des Charmes Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Ontario
- Domaine Chatelain Les Vignes De Saint Laurent L'abbaye Pouilly Fumé 2015, Loire
- Montes Outer Limits Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Aconcagua Valley
- Brancott Estate Letter Series B Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough
- Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Marlborough