Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (4)
I only had a taste but I enjoyed the '07 MUCH more than the '06. No proper notes but it seemed more dense and complex. I'll write more when I open a bottle and give it a proper go.
I still have an '06 in the cellar...curious how/if that has evolved.
Original review for the '06:
This is a good wine but a '92' seems generous.
Very restrained nose, and tight on the palate, quite dry and very minerally. Bright acidity and fine tannins.
The other bottle will benefit from a couple more cellar years.
A nice drink but I didn't find it lived up to the hype.
Visit my website torontowineguy.blogspot.com/
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Claymore You'll Never Walk Alone Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2013, South Australia
- Torbreck Old Vines Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2013, South Australia