Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (2)
This wine had a very firm flavour profile that opened up nicely while tasting. Full of dark fruit flavours, it was quite pleasing overall
Tasted blind in March 2015 at a Beefsteak & Burgundy Club Event.
It has fruit and spice aromatics and for me it was a little tough but the structure was ok due to the balance with the high alcohol (14%) content against heavy tannin. It has a woody smell of dirty casks - just the way I like it. I hope it was ok that I was drinking this while watching the hockey game....
- Ca' Di Pesa Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Di Fizzano Single Vineyard Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany
- Losi Millennium Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2010, Tuscany
- Villa Trasqua Nerento Gran Selezione Chianti Classico 2010, Tuscany
- Rocca Delle Macìe Riserva Chianti Classico 2013, Tuscany