Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (4)
This Aussie Shiraz is thick, dark, brooding. Musky white pepper notes. Then dark fruit, black licorice and menthol. It's medium-full bodied with more pepper, dark fruit, dark chocolate, and a soy/hoisin element. Very long with medium acidity and good tannic structure. Nov. 2014.
This was a dark blackberry, peppery offering that we enjoyed with a mixed grill. I will buy a second and put it away for a year or two, which should help to round it out a bit. Enjoyable.
- George Wyndham Founder's Reserve Shiraz 2010, South Australia
- Dandelion Vineyards Menagerie Of The Barossa Grenache/Shiraz/Mataró 2014, South Australia
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2006, Australia
- Tscharke Marananga Gnadenfrei Shiraz 2011, South Australia
- Tyrrell's Rufus Stone Shiraz 2006, Australia