Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (3)
Incredible! It possesses a juiciness that all Ripassos have, but goes further with earthy barnyard grit and pipe tobacco. This reminds me of a tad of Brunello...but with a richness. Highly recommend!
Visit my website www.winelightmedia.com
Agree with WA reviewers completely. This was a lovely wine for the price. I got leather, wood smoke and sweet cherry nose. Had depth of flavours dominated by sweet cherry fruit and well-integrated tannin. Good balance.
- Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso 2013, Veneto
- Tenuta Sant'antonio Monti Garbi Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso 2014, Veneto
- Provolo Campotorbian Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore 2011, Veneto
- Storia Antica Ripasso Valpolicella 2013, Veneto
- Giuseppe Campagnola Ripasso Della Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2014, Veneto