Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (10)
Deep and glossy red, the combination of black fruits and spice gave this wine an almost peppermint bouquet. Full-bodied and rich on the palate, juicy flavors of licorice and earth, opulent infusions of violets and cocoa; to linger long without any forced intensity. It does what it does without actually doing it. It has been rumored that this and the soon-to-be-released 2007 vintage can be laid down for upward of 10 years.
- Pierre Henri Morel Signargues Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Château De Galifay Cairanne Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- Famille Perrin Les Sinards Châteauneuf Du Pape 2010, Rhone
- Domaine Les Grands Bois Cuvée Philippine Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2010, Rhone
- E. Guigal Cotes Du Rhone 2009, Rhone