E. Guigal Cotes Du Rhone 2006 - Expert wine ratings and wine reviews by WineAlign
This delicious Rhone moves from the LCBO to Vintages Essentials program. The nose is terrific with complex...
Guigal has been one of the top players in the Rhone for decades selling some of the best and most expensive wines in...
Critic Reviews (2)
Community Reviews (10)
Great producer - an excellent introduction to the SGM wines of the Southern Rhone.
Visit my website www.pullthecork.wordpress.com
Deep and glossy red, the combination of black fruits and spice gave this wine an almost peppermint bouquet. Full-bodied and rich on the palate, juicy flavors of licorice and earth, opulent infusions of violets and cocoa; to linger long without any forced intensity. It does what it does without actually doing it. It has been rumored that this and the soon-to-be-released 2007 vintage can be laid down for upward of 10 years.
Visit my website www.thevinoboy.com
June 2012. Very nice SGM blend with medium red fruit notes of cherry/currant/raspberry with a dry spiciness underneath.
- Domaine Michelas St Jemms Sainte Epine Saint Joseph 2009, Rhone
- Domaine Beau Mistral Vieilles Vignes Rasteau Côtes Du Rhône Villages 2012, Rhone
- Famille Perrin Les Christins Vacqueyras 2012, Rhone
- Famille Perrin Les Cornuds Vinsobres 2013, Rhone
- Grandes Serres Rocca Luna Beaumes De Venise 2012, Rhone