Critic Reviews (5)
Community Reviews (1)
Deep ruby in colour with a medium+ intense nose.
This wine is smooth, fully flavoured & delicious
Positives: This complex wine features cedar, cherry, prunes, black and red currants, raspberry, dark chocolate, blueberry, fig, Christmas cake, woodsmoke and tomato leaf. Full body with medium tannins, good acidity, a long length and the alcohol is well integrated considering it’s 14.6%
Interesting Point: The lack of tannins makes this wine optimal drinking experience now and not for cellaring.
Drink now or in the next 3 years on its own or and pair it with grilled cheese sandwich.
Tasted: 2 July 2014
Score: 9+/10, Value: 9/10, Total: 18+/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 4+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Montgras Ninquén Mountain Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, Colchagua Valley
- Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Mojo Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- Yalumba Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, South Australia