Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
A very nicely ripened and balanced Napa cab. No resorting to heavy wood treatment, over-extraction or residual sweetness to impress. This is the kind of cabernet that California can do so well in the right hands. Lovely to drink now, can hold 5 more years. In the context of premium Cali wine, this represents fine value. Tasted Jan 2016.
This is a medium-full bodied cab, Better than average, intense, dense and balanced California cabernet. and has excellent length. A smooth drinking cab that has had wide appeal at our house...
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Pirramimma Cabernet Sauvignon 2006, Australia
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, South Australia
- St Francis Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California