Critic Reviews (1)
Community Reviews (2)
Deep ruby in colour with a medium+ intense nose.
A good time to try Beringer’s mid level Cab while it’s $5 off
Positives: This wine features cedar, blackcurrants, plum, raspberry, mocha, arugula, radicchio, spinach & leather. Full body with medium+ tannins, good acidity & a long length.
Negatives: A bit bitter on the finish, however it dissipates after being decanted for about an hour.
Drink now or in the next 7-10 years on its own or pair it with speck & arugula pizza.
Tasted: 9 April 2014
Score: 8.5+/10, Value: 8.5+/10 Total: 17.5/20
Out of 5 stars, I rated this wine: 3.5+
Visit my website www.twilightwines.com
Similar Cabernet Sauvignon
- Majella Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Rodney Strong Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California
- Barossa Valley Estate Ebenezer Cabernet Sauvignon 2010, South Australia
- John's Blend Individual Selection No. 35 Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, South Australia
- Innisfree Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, California