Critic Reviews (3)
Community Reviews (1)
An outstanding red. Found this one at my local LCBO Vintages. Enjoyed it so much I returned to buy the rest of their stock on hand.
Nose is full of herbs, spices, and blueberries.
The palate gushes with cherry and blueberries. Nice firm tannins on the finish. Very nice balance.
Pairs well with red meats cooked on a grill.
Visit my website www.essexwinereview.com
- Barossa Valley Estate Grenache/Shiraz/Mourvèdre 2012, South Australia
- Sister's Run Cow's Corner Grenache/Shiraz/Mataro 2014, South Australia
- Château D'anglès La Clape Classique Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre 2012, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)
- Kellermeister The Funk Wagon G S M 2011, South Australia
- Gérard Bertrand Terroir Corbières 2013, Languedoc Roussillon (Midi)